Monday, February 12, 2018

WellsFargoCompany2@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam

Read https://goo.gl/k2BvpW

My name is Jane and I am from Bolivia I want to use this time to tell everyone on the Internet about how I received my loan after being swindled 3 times I applied for a loan from Carol Alex loan Yesterday I saw people testify about their good works and how it helped people so I decided to apply and she told me what I needed to do I was scared but I did it this morning now I just received an alert from my bank there is money in my account and I checked the amount and it was my Loan I'm so happy. So I want to use this time and tell everyone on the internet that this company is real if you need a loan this company is the right company to apply for not get ripped off like me because there are scammers out there apply from this company and you will be happy . mail address is :: WellsFargoCompany2@gmail.com ... seeing is believing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!